Friday, February 2, 2007

malas la...........

oh man! tomorrow i have a football closed tournament. I am so lazy to play football tomorrow.My teacher told me that i have been chosen to play football.We will be playing against IIS that is international islamic school. Tomorrow i will be wearing a pair of red adidas boots that cost RM120.I bought the boots last year.I have to pay RM5 to enter the football tournament.Tomorrow the tournament starts at 9;00am until 12am.The tournament will be held at my school field.The school field is a very big field.If i win i will represent my school in football.The date is 3/2/2007.The organising teacher of the football closed tournament is teacher Mohd Saiful Amri Ahmad.Hey guyz you had better see my blog ok...........bye....................


BYE-BYE

No comments: